Database Concepts (DB1 Eng)
|Lecturer:||Prof. Dr. Gunter Saake|
|Exercise Instructor:||Dr. David Broneske, Aman Kalra, Prasanna Ramesh, Victor Obionwu|
- 60 percent of the exercise tasks need to be prepared
- The first exercises have to be submitted by 1st of May and will be discussed in the week of 4th of May.
- The registration for the exercise is done using LSF until 01.05.2020.
- The course will start in the week of 20th of April.
- Link to SQLValidator for checking your SQL statements.
- Motivation and History
- Background Concept and Architecture
- Data Models for Design
- Data Models for Implementation
- Database Design and Data Definition
- Query and Update Operations
- Relational Database Languages
- Database Application Programming
- Integrity Constraints, Transactions and Triggers
- Views and Access Control
The Material will be posted on Moodle: here.