Advanced Topics in Databases
- Registration for an exercise via LSF platform.
- Passing the programming assignment.
- You need to register for the exercise via LSF platform until the 28.04.2019.
- The exam review will take place on the 01st of April at 09:00 in room G29-130.
- The first exercise will take place on 10. April 2019 (Introduction - all students should attempt).
- The exercise on the 29.05.2019 is canceled due to the teaching day.
- Most recent technological developments in data management.
- Current scientific research being on the verge to wide usage in current applications
- Topics of the lecture will frequently change in accordance with current research directions in the database community:
- Indexing and storage techniques for new applications and data types,
- Self-management capabilities of database management systems
- Column-oriented DBMS
- GPU-accelerated Datamanagement
- Query Compilation
- The lecture slides will be published after each lecture.
- Exercise sheets will be published one week in advance.
- Exercise tasks need to be prepared before the exercise and will be discussed within the exercise.
- You need to pass two of the following programming assignments:
- You need to register your group for the assignments via mail to Andreas Meister
- There is a limit of 9 groups per programming assignment (Provision according to registration date)
- There is no registration deadline
- Submission deadline for the programming assignments is the 30. June.
- For general questions regarding the programming project, please contact Andreas Meister
- For questions regarding a specific programming assignment, please contact the corresponding supervisor.
- Additional references are included in each lecture slide
Letzte Änderung: 22.05.2019 - Ansprechpartner:
Sie können eine Nachricht versenden an: Webmaster