Advanced Topics in Databases
- Registration for an exercise via E-Learning platform.
- You need to register for the exercise via E-Learning platform until the 29.04.2017.
- Wihtin the exercise, also additional questions regarding content of the exercise tasks will be asked.
- Exercise starts on the 18.04.2018.
- The exam review will take place on 26.03.2018 at 10:00 in room G29-301.
- The exercise on the 30.05.2018 is cancelled based on the "Tag der Lehre".
- Most recent technological developments in data management.
- Current scientific research being on the verge to wide usage in current applications
- Topics of the lecture will frequently change in accordance with current research directions in the database community:
- Indexing and storage techniques for new applications and data types,
- Self-management capabilities of database management systems
- Column-oriented DBMS
- GPU-accelerated Datamanagement
- Query Compilation
- The lecture slides will be published after each lecture.
- Exercise sheets will be published one week in advance.
- Exercise tasks need to be prepared before the exercise and will be discussed within the exercise.
- Additional references are included in each lecture slide
Letzte Änderung: 30.06.2018 - Ansprechpartner:
Sie können eine Nachricht versenden an: Webmaster